Help raise much needed funds this April
Our friends at Chapel House Penzance are playing host to a fundraising art auction, with all proceeds going to our Hospital. The auction will be carried out by Lays Auctioneers.
Saturday 22 April
Chapel House, Penzance
Organised by Kate Jones and Tom Ridley of Daisy Laing, we are overwhelmed by the kindness of our local community. Huge thanks to the artists donating their work art, Chapel House Penzance for allowing us to use their space and Lay Auctioneers for their time.
You can see some of the works being auctioned on our Facebook page, and there is also further information available on www.daisylaing.co.uk
Pieces to be auctioned include:
- ‘Untitled (Crossing)’ by #jamiemills @silenceinseeing / scorched plaster, cotton scrim, wax, acrylic, silk / 34x22cm (frame size)
- Picasso style Owl by #SusieCousins / ceramic / 28cm high
- ‘Atlantic Cloud and Sun’ by @neilpinkett / oil on canvas / 440x330mm
- 4.’Warrior Cuchulainn’ 1995 #TonyShiels / hand coloured limited edition print / 13x18cm (framed 23x32cm)
- ‘Study for Immanence’ (2022) @foss.karen / Acrylic on hardboard & acrylic paper / 340x240mm (including frame)
- ‘Raginnis’ @andy_harper_artist / oil on primed paper / 15x20cm
- ‘Birds and Star’ after Matisse @harding_sophie / monoprint on Fabriano Rosapina paper / variable edition No3 of 4
- ‘Rick’ by @r___k_i_d_d / oil paint and soft pastel on primed canvas unmounted or framed / 26×28.5cm
- ‘Carn Galva’ by @tom_leaper / oil on canvas / 106cm x 126cm
- ‘untitled, for the birds’ by @tamzin_drew / mixed media / 50cm x 35cm
- ‘Business must have certainty’ @timridley9678 (oil on found wood)
- ‘Woodcut Shrike’ @sarahgoldbartartist (aquarelle pencils on 300gsm satin finish watercolour paper 23cmx31cm )
- ‘Perfect Companion’ @jesseleroy66 (screenprint 1/35 20x29cm)
- ‘Into the green’ @unadaragona (oil on wood 30x30cm)
- ‘Hylozoic study 1 & 2’ @danpyneartist (limited edition prints 43x26cm)
There will be two viewing slots at Chapel House, prior to the auction.
- Friday 21 April 1-5pm
- Saturday 22 April: 11am – 2pm
For those who can’t make it in person to place bids and would like more information on any of the pieces featured, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All proceeds will go towards aiding our recovery after being hit hard by Avian Flu and forced to close temporarily by DEFRA last August.